Order Cancellation and Changes Policy:
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of when you place them. Once we have started processing your order, we cannot cancel it. Please see our retail return policy for product returns. If you want us to add items to your order, please understand that it will delay your order. Your order will be re-entered into order processing at the time/date of the change to your order. Please double check all of your order information before you purchase, as we are unable to change your personal order information after your order has been placed. In the event of a pricing error on the Gordon Jewelers website, Gordon Jewelers reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing errors.
Please fill out your shipping information correctly. Gordon Jewelers is not responsible for shipping issues due to customer error. Please double check your mailing address and shipping information before you purchase, as we are unable to change this information after your order has been placed. Gordon Jewelers is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
If you return or exchange product that appears to be worn, damaged, does not have tags, or the tags have been tampered with, Gordon Jewelers reserves the right to not refund your order and/or exchange the product if customized. You will be notified of the issue and the return or exchange will not be completed; the package will be returned to sender.
1. You may return or exchange a product you have ordered from Gordon Jewelers within 20 days of when the order was placed. In the case of a back-ordered merchandise, customers may return/exchange the item within 20 days of the back-ordered item’s shipment date.
2. If your item is eligible, please note: Items arriving after the 20 day return/exchange policy will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
3. The Gordon Jewelers Team must receive and approve your return request.
4. Refunds and exchanges will be processed after the goods have been received. All refunds do not include original shipping costs. Shipping charges and sales tax for orders are non-refundable.
5. We aim to process all exchanges and returns within one (1) week, unless customized. Please allow additional time for standard ground shipping. Should you have any questions about the status of your exchange or how to return an item, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All returns and exchanges are subject to the discretion of Gordon Jewelers.
7. Any customized products (ie. Custom engraving, custom created pieces, etc. ) are non-returnable/refundable. Any items discounted 30% or more are non-returnable, but are eligible for exchange.
8. Any/all purchases, both online and in-store, made with the HelpCard are not eligible for return. Exchanges can be made, but some restrictions may apply.
What Information Does gordon Jewelers Collect?
Gordon Jewelers collects certain personal information as you shop or participate in our website services. We may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We may also collect personal preferences regarding the type of deals you are interested in, businesses where you prefer to shop, or other information about your shopping preferences and patterns. Most of this information is only collected if you register as a Gordon Jewelers member; some of this information is optional – you do not have to provide it unless you choose to, but you can still participate in gordonjewelers.com and purchase product. In order to make a purchase from gordonjewelers.com, we will also collect credit card or similar financial information to complete your purchase.
Gordon Jewelers may collect technical information to improve its website operation. This may include your internet protocol address or information about the browser that you are using. We may also use technical tools to facilitate statistical analysis of how our website is used. By itself, this technical information does not identify you individually.
Because Gordon Jewelers relies on credit cards for payment, we do not expect anyone under age 18 to use this website.
How Does Gordon jewelers Use Your Information?
We may use information that we collect about you to (A) verify your identity when accessing Gordon Jewelers; (B) process payment for purchases that you make on gordonjewelers.com; and (C) inform you about products, services, activities, and other subjects that we believe would be of interest.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We provide your payment information to third party payment processing companies (such as credit card processors). The privacy policies of these third parties will govern the use of your personal information after such transfers.
We rely on standard industry practices to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including your credit card or other payment information. These industry practices may include encryption and secure internet protocols. We do not guarantee that your information will not be lost or misused, but we make a sincere effort to ensure that it remains secure and confidential.
We welcome your feedback concerning our policies. Please contact us at email@example.com.